wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I think I'm mArried

To who?
The university that I go to !

Why?
Cos I'm spending SO much TIME with it !!!

Monday to Saturday !!! Almost 5 hours a day and even more !!!

This is bad man...Not only that, every subject, I have about 2 assignments !!
6 x 2 = 12 !!!!

Roughly like that, but 12 ASSIGNMENTS to complete in less than three months !
I think that's totally almost insane !

Satcia - "I think everyone who's studying is married to the uni or college lah"

Which I replied that we married the university when we were in first year, and now its like our marriage with the UNi is maturing !!!

ahahhahahahhaha =]

I don't know what other analogy to use to describe my agony for what I'm going through !! hehe

WeLL, i hope I go through, since there weird subjects like Cyber Law to master..
I mean, haiyooo, aLL the dunno what Act what Act and all the dunno what cases we have to study and understand ! My brains too smaLL to take in aLL the information ler...

What can be worse?
NO proper lunch breaks !!
Siao wan la. Give us breaks of half an hour in between classes, what you want us top survive on?? the nasi lemak and "chi cheong fun" for more than three months??

*haih*

Come to think of it, Imight lose weight ! wahahhaha !!
After aLL, there is something positive I can look forward to !!
Not to forget that this particular subject I'm taking, Creative Strategy for Advertising, the final paper only consist of only 40% !! yipeeee !! haha !!!

ok la.. enough of whining..haha =p

Instead what I could look forward to?

Going crazy in class with christina and joan and all the other people in class, run to the mamak shop to grab quick bites, laugh at crazy lecturers and how they teach !!!

Til then, I shall look forward to tomorrow !!!

siaosiao @ 9:28 PM

Comments:
wcan we look forward to some squash?
 
haha, hopefully lahh ! with the busy schedules that i have !!
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com