wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

It's So Early...

Thanks to my laziness, I'm here in Uni, entering this..

cLass only starts at 1030am ! and i'm here at 8am..

why?
Cos I am too lazy to wake up 7am, take a bus to the LRT station and take another bus to uni !!

So I decided to stay over at Lydia's and follow her to uni the next day , i.e.
her class is at 8am !!!

I've been playing Neopet games the whole morning !!!!

And it's finally time for me to go for class ! hahahahha ;p
Man Am I glad !! wahahahaha ;p

siaosiao @ 9:05 AM

Comments:
humm.. so no life le u
 
i have to get up every morning at 6 am, and i reach PJ by 7 am. it has been like this since my brother's working. tired lah.

what you trying to say, Lydia? i LAGI no life?

*sigh*

PS and you play Neopets? *argh* that was so yesterday!


BC?
 
hahaha, ya loh, lydia kutuk US ! hahhaha !! anyway, its her "fault" i have tocome to uni so early.. hahhahahha , jk jk
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com