wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

6am to 6pm and after That..

Since six in the morning I was out of the house. Doing what? To get on the LRT and zoom my way to my yucky cLass that started at 8am !

Anyway, it'll be the second time that I'm amking it in time for an 8am cLass !!
hahhaha ;p

So it was Claaassss CLasssssss and CLAsssss until 2pm.
Went to grab a bite with Christina and then made my way back to uni for our Drama Workshop done by Joan's friend.

Which lasted til about 6pm !! my gosh !!

***

Had no dinner, so I called Stacia, and in the end went out with her and jongchern..
We had food at SriRampai..hehe ;p And i Ate Fish Head Noodle.. =]
First time eating it alone =) yummmyyyyy !! thought it could do better with more evaporated milk and a tinge of sugar !!

So I finally reached / got home at 10pm !!
My Gosh !!
Worn out and exhausted, I bath, fell asleep with my wet hair...

That's yesterday...

siaosiao @ 9:39 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com