wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Number3

Something Ado Bout the three of us !

Going to 1 Utama is always ever SO crazy on a weekend, especially now, cos it's the school holidays !!!
Left right front back even ceter? Yea, even that, the maLL was simply so crowded !

Anyway, my sandals decided to die today, so I had to go for a hunt for a new pair of sandals..

And so AiLin and Jeremy were so kind to 'teman' me around 1 Utama to look for a pair of sandals that would suit my fussy taste !

Ealier I've already went with Cheng-yi, but, clearly, I couldn't find much stuff at IKANO..

So THREE of us, wondering into every single shop that looked hopeful and inviting. But failed miserably in achieving to get just a simple pair of sandals, for my poor feet..

At one point, Jem went to meet up with parents, so I and AiLin walked around even more aimless than ever(like what most gurls would do)! Ouh but we had wenghong to come along.

So THREE of us walked somemore, and I realiased that wenghong was quite a fashion critic, hahhahahah ;p yea, cos I've never felt so conciously aware of what I'm about to buy !!! More like, now I'm haunted by the fact that we HAVE to choose wisely, haha!

Then wenghong left us, and so returned Jem, ahhaha !! Like some journey to dunno where..
And we walked somemore !! Into Pet Wonderland !! wahhaha ;p Saw some really cute animals !! stared at a parakeet eat 'kua chi' for more than 10 minutes, simply amazed at the fact that it was eating tose seeds even faster than we human beings !!

After we were done witih that, we headed home..and 1 Utama was still as crowded as ever !

THen I went out with cheng-yi to grab a sundae cone from Mcds, hehe ;) what I call, simple pleasures of life, haha =) Where she sent me off to the LRT station for me to head to KLCC for a movie with May Lee and Stacia.

I felt like :
Three blind mice, three blind mice,
See how they run, see how they run,
They all ran after the farmer's wife,
Who cut their tails with the carving knife,
Three blind mice, three blind mice.


THREE of us were suppose to watch Mahjung Kungfu. Poor MayLEe and Stacia, after lining up for so long, finally reaching the counter to find out that the tickets for the show were sold out.. ARGHHH !!

And me? I was sent to buy popcorn and drinks..
Had some "nice" service by these people behind the counter.
One indian lady thought I couldn't differeciate between an RM5 and a RM50 note??
YOHH !!
Another chinese guy, I asled for regular coke, he went to prepare a regular popcorn..
MIGOSH ! and gave that 'why-you-do-marfarn-look' as though it was my fault lah !

In the end, we went to the KLCC park, which Stacia has not been before..haha ;p
Sat there, staring back at KLCC, and the magnificent tower !! Maylee snapping pictures of the tower, while I and Stacia "admiring" the towers, ahhaha ;p

LAst bit of coke sipped, and the last bits of popcorned licked, we went to DOME to have dinner? hehe, according to maylee and satcia, since we saved RM10, so we should treat ourselves to a good meal, to compensate the loss of not being able to watch the movie that we intended to...

Maylee ate BeefPie, Stacia ate, I dunno how to spell her food name, and I drank @ ate, Affogato !! which is partly the reason why I can't sleep now..

And so, ends the day of my outing with three of us, at the many places !! wahahhahahhahhahah ;p

siaosiao @ 11:19 PM

Comments:
I think this number 3 was jinxing us!!!
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com