wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, May 02, 2005

Saturday, Sunday and Today

Similarity between these three days :

1)Hot !!! Crazy sun !!!
2)Holiday !! ahahahah ;p

And so, another busy weekend has passed, heehee =]

Saturday went pass fairly weLL and why do I say so?

We had a discussion on the topic Conscience during YF and.. weLL, I guess I know better of what it is and whether we can actually lose it !

The discussion lasted for quite long, alomost and hour plus !!
Later we adjourn to have fun with CaptainBall ! Though it was already 645pm, since everyone was there already, we played anyway.

The best is, we played til it was almost 8pm, yupp, when you can hardly see anthing !! good thing that the ball still had some streaks of white ! otherwise, you can imagine how hillarious it would be !!

Some funny incidents :

-MeiFern got a butt cram !! ahhahaha !! it wasn't the fact that she had butt cram made it so funny, but the fact that she was asking for ball passes with one hand while the other was trying to ease the butt cram ! ahhahahha !! ok, ok, maybe this sounds too er.. hahahha ;p

-Everyone running around in the almost-dark environment but still managed to have fun ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =]

Went to Mcd's for dinner ! Me, MEiFErn, Xin, JEm and WeiJIn.
Ate like a dinosaur ! I had a large Big Mac and lotsa fries !! but I shared drinks with MeiFern la.. hehe ;p Orange McFizz !!

It WAS an intersting Saturday, cos I had to help Xin with her Geography and KH project !!!

In the end we slept at 2am..partly talking also la.. hehe ;p

1st of May 2005 @ Sunday
So I started the day with going to church ! and it was my turn to play the piano !!
By the way, Unc Lay Seng 'fong fei kei' me. He said to have practice on Saturday, but he didn't turn up.. ish..

But thankgoodness everythng went well.. cos it has been three months since I played the piano for church ! As in, seriuosly playing the piano instead of messing around !

Bible study was only a review of our homework - To be a Paul to someone
And also signing Mother's Day message to be included into the booklet that would be handed out next week !

First time I'm experiencing someone who is a Korean speak Korean , ehehahhahahha ;p
And yea, witnessing to him write Korean seemed rather amusing as the whole class was silent in awe, looking at him while he writes not to mention when Unc Vincent made him read it in Korean!

Lunch was at Penang Village, TTDI. I ate a big bowl of Asam Laksa and drank hot Jasmine Tea (one of my favorite drinks).
Visited Hwi Jian at Asunta - she's down with Tonsilities but recovering lah =]

Finally, I made my way home !!

Reached home, went to play Floorball ! Unfortunately this time, I injured my thumb. Yeah, the poor thumd got whacked by a Floorball stick and its 'bengkak-ed'.
This IS the 3rd time my right thumb is being whacked !! twice by a car door and Floorball stick??!!

Lookng forward to a midnight show with the church gang, my bro, Stacia, Jc, and a few others. Altogether bout 8 of us went.
And we watched :


After watching movie, we went for supper !! 'Tai Pai Tong' behind Tawakal Hospital.
Yes, i can see myself growing fatter and fatter !
REached home at bout 230am...and went straight to BED !

Replacement of a public holiday :
Spending time with my family !! went to eat Dim Sum at Setapak and my mom did some marketing there as well.

Went to Jaya Jusco to buy more stuff !! And stooped by at Carrefour to by somemore !!!
Guess what we ate for lunch?? my dad's suggestion, MCd's !!!
Since it came from my dad, as strange as it may get, we ate MCd's anyway hehe ;p
And my dad had the Grilled Chicken Foldover !

Came home.. wen to sleep for a while, have to ganti back what i lost the day before mar..
Woke up to watch tv !! hehe ;p
And so ends the three-days-holiday !!

siaosiao @ 9:54 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com