wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, May 13, 2005

Bored Til . . .

Stoopid teh ais, made me stay awake until like 3am in the morning doing nothing !!!

The affect lasted til this morning !! Cos I woke up still feeling abit restless..

In the end, I went all the way to Sungei Wang to meet up with friend fro lunch.. but dunno why I didn't eat in the end..weird la...

Well, in the end I walked around that place alone.. pathetic !!

*sigh* I hate walking around alone.. cis... thankgoodness I dont have to do it often !!

HEhe, well, came back and went for a wonderful sweatyy game of Floorball ! ehehe ;p

NOw , i'm dead tired... hehe, hopefully I can sleep tonight !!

Cos I only drank Limau Ais !! ahahhahahha !! =]

siaosiao @ 1:18 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com