wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Peculiar Evening

Just as I was finishing the final touches in completing my blog entry..my dear friend jeF ² (jeff) decided to message me on MSN.

Quite surprised to see him on MSN at that time since it was a weekday and it was 5pm.
Usually he'd either be working or somewhere in the universe !

And he wanted to go SWIM ! Siao ! The last thing that I'd want to do !
For those of you who are still wondering, I can't swim lo...maybe I can barely float, but I've never thought of swimming.. Just don't really like the idea of myself in the water and not being able to move or stay afloat..

Then, he decided that we should go to Ampang Point and "jalan-jalan", which made me wonder..what is there to "jalan" there wor..the only thing I could think of when someone mentions Ampang Point is Coffee Bean or San Francisco Coffee !

In the end we ended up in
haha =]
I had a Frisco Frappe and he had an Ice Americano !
Sat there for some time and I began to wonder why is he talking lesser compared to the minute we arrived at San Frans.

Finally he decided that we should get walking cos he said he was feeling sleepy ?!
YEa, an exceptional case for him, when he takes coffee, he'll be feeling drowsy. Not that he's talking nonsense lah, but there are valid explanations..

We went up escalator after escalator and ended up in


At first we were just walking aimlessly until he saw some cards..then out of no where he came up with some weird idea to make a card that would only cost RM2 !

Man, it was really crazy !! from choosing what the colour the paper should be to looking for a pen to write on it, which he ended up using a silver marker that was left unwrapped.

He realized that he didn't have enough paper, and pen and a cutter to divide the postcard into three different sections.
The idea was to make a puzzle and insert it into an envelop and send it as a card !
I really have no idea how his wonderful brains can actually come with something like that !!!

He thought of Anna, but she was still in piano lessons in Yamaha in Ampang Point.
Out of no where he locates this friend of his at a frame shop. Borrowed a cutter and pen and started cutting and writing.

Bumped into Anna, and she had the exact look I had, CONFUSED look !
So we lalala there for a while and finally when he was done, he found that he had to seal the envelop !! with no water !! MAN !!

Anna wanted to buy corn, and I wanted to go to the washroom. He did ask me to seal for him whole I went to the loo, but I refused , cos thinking of the idea already disgusted me lah !

Finally he tried to use water that was collected on the cover of the corn steamer !! OMIGOSH !! I think he couldn't stand it in the end, so he asked the corn lady for water, hahahaha =p

Well, our mission is finally done ! Met up with aunty Veron before we left Ampang Point. Then we went to deliver one of the cards to Jyn ² (Jynn). Yeah, she also went "haiyooo, some people so free" hahahaha ;p

The last destination was to send me home !!

I really believe that I actually ran around Ampang Point with him like "orang giler"!!

But I enjoyed it anyway lahh. Its been a long time since I've done such siao things !! REally glad to have such a crazy friend like him !! hahaha ;p Sometimes, I can't believe that I actually have a friend who has such an extra-'cheesin', 'siao-siao' and too creative charactor !!!


***

Noticed most of the name have a "kuasa" 2 sign? Yea, one new thing that I've learnt today, ahhahaha - that's how jeFF spells names with double alphabets ! jyorrr !

siaosiao @ 12:07 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com