wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, May 23, 2005

Let's Do Some Counting

How many times did I go to MId Valley Megamall?
Bout 8 or 9 times !

HOw many times did I go to KLCC?
Bout 11 times?!

HOw many movies did I watch during the holidays?
From April 8th til today, I think I watched one movie every week !!

On top of that :

I managed to watch three complete chinese soap operas !!
And erm.. bout 4 hours a day playing Warcraft !! Besides that, bout another 4 hours surfing the internet and talking nonsense online !!


OK !
I think that's bout it lahh !
I think I need to sleep before I end up not being able to wake tomorrow for the first day of claSS !!



This holiday is officially the END !

siaosiao @ 11:38 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com