wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

First


Glad to see everyone !!!

After 6 weeks of rotting !!!

I'm finally back to cLass !!!

And I have to work extra extra HARD this sem !! so that I can push the CGPA up !!

Hm... scared a bit la.. but still have to face it...

***

Saw Stacia in KLCC !! oh man !! Like addicted pulak.. Skipped class sumore.. ahhaha :P

Well...went over to her house to watch 6pm show and also last episode of 7pm show !! haha ;p

And her Rusty went siao siao !!! snatched her rubber bands (new ones) and refused to return them !! she had to chase him all around the house !! ahahha !! well i guess the whole haLL is bad anough for a chase lah !

Then.. here I am..

Ouh kay, I gotto get off !! OFF !!

siaosiao @ 9:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com