wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Another. . .

Day of just doing nothing really great , hahaha ;p
Not exactly la..

I was awaken by the vibration of my phone?? Yea, i'm a light sleeper..so, phone vibrate without sound also can wake up wan..
I did silent my phone for a purpose..

So I went over to Amy's house, waited for her to finish her assignment, and then accompanied her to hand it in at her college..

After that, we went out for lunch at Mid Valley ! Ate at our very favorite Kim Gary !
ahahhaa ;p

Walked around Midvalley like we always do ! hehhee ;p
In the end, i bought some bangles and amy bought a pair of earings..

And I just came back from tennis ! hehhee ;p
It's been a long time since I last played tennis !
Well, i managed, and thankgoodness i didn't fall or went rolling with the tennis ball ! whahaha ;p

Well, I'm done.. reporting bout today..

til then.. I'm as bored as ever !! nothing to do !!!

Ehlp me find something to do... ahhaha ;p

~(--,)

And i'm still trying to figure out how to tell the truth !!
I really wish he's disappear ! then i dont have to talk to him or face him everyday..
Ahhhhhhh !

siaosiao @ 12:23 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com