wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, April 16, 2005

i feel like droppping dead . . .

w h y ?

c o s I c a n ' t s l e e p

a n d

o n e o f m y g o o d f r i e n d ' s

d r i v i n g m e n u t s . . .


Other than that?

I went to office today to get my assessment on my work done !
Yea, thanks to my 'so called supervisor', i think i'll never get to hand-in my report regarding the attachment !

Saw Faisal, Victor, Uma, Sharon, Maria, Bissme, Damien and of course the person who did the assesment for me instead, Terence..

Really missed them.. ;) Really happy to see them too !!
Reminded me of the first day i went in ! =)

Well...I wonder if God will want me to go back there in the future...
Though i really wish that i could la.. hehe

***

Sometimes, I wonder if the thingsbI dream about should come through..
Yeah, I'm wishing hard that it'll come true !!
Well, ultimately, I guess its God's will, not mine ..
So, dream, dream , dream... that's all I can do..



A L S O

Went for Privena's birthday party today !

For those who dont know, she's one o my oldest friend from school !!
My longest buddy in school !
Come to think of it, back then, she loved scaring everyone with ghost stories !!

But anyhow, we're the bestest buddies !! ahahhaa ;p
And we still are =]
And i'm glad that we still are !!

The party was great eventhough i reached there only at 10pm !! yea, thanks to her bf who bought flowers only at the last minute !!

But it was not too bad, since everyone also reached at about the same time ! ahahha ;p first time I attend birthday party that starts at 10pm !! ahahhaa ;p

Met up with some old school friends as well :
People like Kek Kean KEat, Remy, Kok Kuan, Quah Sugin, Chun Kai and Han =]
Well, other than the physical appearance, these people, they've not changed a bit!!!

Stil as irritating as ever !

But most of all, I enjoyed myself !! heehee =]

Oh yeah, on the way back, we were pulled over by police !! hehe ;p
YEa, first time !! They checking for drugs..
And we were kinda dressed up la, thats why we were a bit suspicious.. ish..

But we were ok lah ;p


PIctures from the party :


Privena and the cake !


Me and Her !!


Li Wan, Me and HEr !! and i look like charcoal...


Li Wan and Chiu Ping ;p


Kek and Liwan !


Me and Liwan =)


Priv and me !!

***

Earlier in the day, went out for lunch with Anna, Jeff, my bro and trishen.
Went ti this place called Gasoline cafe, hehe =]
Quite a nice place!

As usual, everyone was terrorized by jeFF !! haiyooo !!
That fella, drove the waitress mad as well !!!
Crazy but,yeah,, missed him .. ;)
Glad to have met up with them !

siaosiao @ 12:29 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com