wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, April 08, 2005

Well. . .

The day has finally come ! The day that I have to leave theSun..

I can still remember the first day when I stepped foot into that cold-freezer-office
and almost froze to death !

Got to know a few people here and there, but in-depth lo..

Well, time passed, really really really s l o w . . . for me lar..

Almost everyday was a drag. . . sitting there, my table, staring straight at the clock, tick tock tick tock, waiting for the clock to strike 530pm !

Especially working on Sundays.. no would be around for me to disturb or irritate..

But I guess, it's all part and parcel of life.. Experiencing the worst, and the best !

WOW ! How far I've come !!

Thought I'd never survive man...but I DID !! ahahhahaha ;p
and I'm really glad that I did !

Here is just a note to everyone I met there and what I really think about them !
heehee =]

In alphabetical order :

Angela - When she first walked into the office, I thought she was Malay.. The kind I would say and call Malay 'cun' chick ! ahhahha ;p She introduced herself to me, and I thought she was quite a nice gurl. Now, I think she's one of the siao-siao type of person that I've ever met in life ! Always cheerful and bubbly, not to forget, gullible too ! ;p But she took care of me ;)




Anansa - She seemed at first a small spoken lady. Maybe it's just because she 'memang' have a soft voice.. But she's just, the 'I dunno how to describe kinda person'. I'll always remember her as the psycho in disguise.. ahahha ;p yup, she took care of me too !! heehee ;p



Bissme - Only got to know him when I entered the Entertainment desk..I would say, he's quite a rare person. It is almost impossible to find another replica of him !
Really nice charactered person that no one would ever want to hurt ! (his feelings)



Damien - YEs, this is the guy who sat next to me the whole entire time I was wokring there !! he might me irrtating at times, but I always manage to overcome, somehting like, counter-attack ! haha ! He's been helpful and yea, just being himself...

Indra - I really admire her strong character ! Really wished that I could've known her better.. =]

Jamie - UNder the graphic department, I've always noticed her walking to the toilet and to take water. Yes, because anyone who'd like to go to the toilet passes by my table.. She's a real sweet girl, and you cannot deny it, she TALL !



Kamarul - I thought he would eat whoever that came in his way. When I first came in, he went to Aceh, so, didn't get to know him. And when he first spoke to me, he really sounded and looked a form four school boy ! hahaha ;p When I was almost done at Entertainment desk, we went for an assignment together. After all, he doesn't seem so scary anymore.. hahahha ;p In fact, the craziest Malay guy I've ever met since I've ended high school !! will never forget how 'giler' he can get sometimes !



Mohd Azhar - Hahhaha ! Whenever i think of him, I can only laugh ! He's always laughing wan lah, and I dunno why. Once in a while, he'll be talking nonsense also. I remember once, when I said," Tak senang nak cari" he echoed , "Tak Senang nak cari maknanya susah nak cari la" , grrrrrrrr ! Looks like one of my friends back at school days !

Peter - I dunno what to say la. ahhaha ;p Except, I think, he really took great care of me when I first went over to Entertainment desk. YEa, like arranging transport for me to go to assignments !! So malu ler... but THANKSALOTS !

Shashi - Very bubbly and always smiling... I'll really miss the amount of jokes and sarcarsm that comes out of her !! Sometimes, she really looks like a small child stuck in an adult, which is really cute !! heehee ;p

Mei - Always smiling as she walks into the office =] Very nice aunty, hehe ;p i think she's one of those who realy takes care of people around her ;)



Shashi and Mei

Sasi - Sometimes, i'm confused if he's married.. He really looks like some small kid, that has just graduated from high school !! ahhahaha ;p



Sebastian - He's been a very nice boss !! I thnk he really takes care of the people under him.. and also somehting like Shashi, but the CHinese version.. ahhaha ;p

Uma - She told me about her golden fishes before and her other pets. After talking to her for so long, I realised that I didn't know her name !! hahahha ;p I could still remember, I spoke to her when the whole P. Malaysia blacked-out ! Talking and laughing in the dark ! I'll really miss her lah..

Mr Chong - He keeps everything running in the newsroom , hehe ;p A very nice uncle (chief editor) who brouhgt me around the office on the first day ! hhehe ;p
Jokes a lot too !!



Ouh yah, it is also theSun's anniversary today !! ahahaha ;p




Well, that's about it I guess... got more la.. but i htink if i write on, i might really miss them even more !! gosh, I really miss them... (--,)

siaosiao @ 10:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com