wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Simple Pleasures of Life

Went to the office today to collect my allowance @ pay ;p

On my way there, I wasn't sure if I'd be seeing anyone familiar there.. though I wished I could see all of them !! heehee ;p

One way or another, I missed them.. Somehow, something is hidden behind, ahhaha, I dunno what la.. Hm...

Anyway, saw Uma, the ever handsome Faisal, Sasi, Angie >> who screamed "WOMAN" when she saw me ! aahahha ;p not that I didn't see her, but I thought, safe the best for last ma... hehe =] when she screamed, gave those people who were right outside the IT room entrance a fright ! ahhaa, thank goodness Joe wansn't there, otherwise, he might have ate her up !!

Also saw Peter, Bissme, Damien, Husna, Jamie, M Azhar, Pin and Seb. Of course I saw a lot of otehr people la.. but these are the few that I spoke to lah =]

Really nice seeing them , hehe ;p

And I can't believe I actually missed work !! wahahhaa =]

I'm still so used to walking to the table where all the nespapers are or people to read, til I almost wanted to walk to it today !! haha =]

Walking around the office as though I still work there ! hahaha ;p
It did give me a familiar feel, hehe ;p NOw, compared to the first day I entered there, I don't feel so "cold" anymore !

Anyway, went out for lunch with Angie, Seb and Pin ;p
Wish more people could come lah , cos I also miss eating lunch with them ! ahaha ;p

So that was office **

Supposed to make my way home after that, but ended up in KLCC !!
My usual lepak place, hehe ;p Except, this time I had to lepak alone.. ;(

But I'm fine with anything lah..sometimes, things are just not teh way you'd want them to be ;p


Simple PLeasures of Life?

I bought, a new bottle of water, some new brand that Isetan brought into their supermarket, hehe ;p
YEa, I have a habit of collecting bottles !! come visit the collection if you happen to drop by at my house , haha =D

Then I wandered to the stationary department, my favourite spot in Isetan ! Bought myself a purple ballpen ! yiPeee !!
On the way back (yes, this time I managed to reach home !), I bought a copy of Haven-a mag. produced by THEEDGE ;p
Don't know why but that mag. somehow attracts me ! that's the second copy that I have in my mag. collections !

**

REached home, went to church at 9pm to have a round of Floorball !! yea, hopefully this workout will help lose a bit of weight lah ! Then I don't have to buy a new wardrobe !! wahhahaa ;p

***

Ok, I'm sleepy and tired.. I shall ZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz now...

siaosiao @ 11:57 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com