wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, April 11, 2005

Weekend. . .


My weekend is finally freed from work !! yipeeeeeeee !! =]

Well, i feel happy and at the same time, not very happy..

Can you believe it? That I'm actually missing the office?? I think i've gone MAD !

Saturday was superb !
We went to a waterfall somewhere in Gombak, a little further than Jungle Lodge and Rabutia (that is if you know what and where I'm talking about).

A nice place it was !!
The only thing was, I was not told that we were going to walk in the streams, hke up some parts along the river and jumping on top and accross big hugr rocks and tree stums !! Mind you, I almost wanted to wear my



Thankgoodness i changed my mind last minute and ended wearing my Puma Cell Runners ! Which after going through all the racket, it survived, and cleaner instead ! (thanks to the river water, haha) brought my slippers anyway la..

The journey up to the waterfall fairly challenging la.. I could take more, hahaha !
The only part that I did not really was the fact that I had to wet my shoes...yer..
But they (shoes) survived. In fact, they became cleaner ! I changed into my slippers as soon as we got to the waterfall, hehe ;p

Oh yea, I slipped on the way up, and people behind me could hear a loud THUD !
There goes my bum..on the big hard rock ! Sakitnya buntut ku..Anyway, picked myself up and continue walking..

The leaches had two attempts on sucking my blood !! Bloody creatures !! But they did not succeed of course ! ahhaha, one, I pulled it out and flicked away ! the other one, Kevin took it out, cos i couldn't see it. Phew, I was leaches safe..

Ate the sandwich that i prepared for lunch.. i tfelt really nice eating and having your feet 'rendam' in the cool river water !

Well, the place was really really nice... and most of all, CLEAN !!



The River


Waterfall blocked by the big rock !


Ailin - Pui Li


Cheng-Yi


Jeremy - Cheng-Yi


Phoebe - Ashley


Pokok


Yeap, the waterfall !!


Somemore River ! And a little Mei Fern..haha !


Clear water ...


Konnonya got same slipper la...


Sunday :

Finally !! I get to go to church !! without worrying bout going to to work later in the day or the next day !!
Have lunch at Saravana Bhavan ! hehe ;p ate so much that i couldn't move !!

Today (Monday)?

Met up with Christina..and ahhahahha ! we went shopping !!
It's crazy wan la when you go out with this gurl ! she can really shop wan la..
But this time, i bought more than she did.. hahahaha ;p

We went to Ikea, then Ikano.. before that 1 Utama !! ahhaha ;p
had lunch at McD's ;p

Well, I can't believe that I actually am missing work !! my gosh !!

*sigh* ...

siaosiao @ 2:04 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com