wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Six Day Week ?

And so my Sundays have become Mondays !! MAN ! ;(

For this whole month, I have to work on Sundays.. which is not very nice ! ;(

But what to do lar...

Last Sunday :

Was my first day back at Newsdesk..
Went to the National Museum and looked like some weird tourist.

I was cheered up a little when I heard that the photographer was one of my new made friends at The Sun.


A tall and crazy guy he is, and always teaching me nonsense!
But in a good way, it helps lah..
Quite a nice guy =)

After the trip to the museum for a story coverage on Kuala Lumpur Tourism Association event, I went back to office to write bout it..

-End-


Monday :

After a long day at work, only i went for an assignment at The Curve.. some F1 press conference..

He went along last week as well when i went to the Wilfred Lau Ho Lung p.c.
Sent a msg, and disappear ! *sigh*

-End-

Tuesday

Went for some MasterCard thingy.. All formal and scary.. surrounded by people who looked professional !

Went back to office, and rush like mad to finish two articles !

-End-

Wednesday :

Did nothing but disturb Anansa, Angela, the whole entertainment desk always gets disturbed by me !! haha ;p

Then wondered around, to the photo desk, and back and staring at a guy over at the marketing department who came in Monday !

He introduced himself to me anyway.. talk about weird names.. But he really is a charming guy ! (--,)

-End-

Thursday :

WENT TO CAREY ISLAND , THE ORANG ASLI SETTLEMENT ! TO WRITE A FEATURE STORY ON THE TRIBE THAT ALMOST EXTINCT !!

Thank goodness the photographer had a car.. if not, I think i'd end up paying the taxi man hundreds to go so far inside an orang asli settlement !! that's if cabs wanted to go into that area.. Thanks Saiful ;p

Came back, though i could leave early to watch SEPET with Amy .. but got held back cos had to finish the article..

In the end i had rush like mad and almost gave up going.. ;(

SEPET was really good ! so, it kinda made my day... =)

-END-

Friday :

Supposed to be off day, but i decided to go to work, and thankgoodness i went to work !! Other wise my article will go into the dumps !!

There were so much that i had to add to the article !!

Lydia was really nice, spent me STARBUCKS ! which is my favourite !! and it did some chilling la..

And today reached and passed !! [Saturday]

Went to Great Eastern Mall in the morning.. for fun la.. hehe ;p
Bought bed sheets for mom from Aussino and sandals for myself from The Island Shop !

Then went for a jog with Amy and Lam..

Then went to MPO [Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra] with Amy, her mom and dad, Lam and Wan Huey .

Finally got to wear my white dress, hehe ;p

And now, i'm officially tired and worn out !!

AND I HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAY ...

Well.. looking forward to Monday...

;(

siaosiao @ 12:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com