wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sierra Mas. . .

Yeap,
Went all the way to Sungai Buloh just to interview a small kid.. took a Putra, then a KTM and then a cab which cost me RM10 for less then 10 minutes !!!
Felt a little stoopid la..
And even more stoopid-er when I found out that the photographer went as well, who has a CAR !!

My gosh !! I really wanted to throw stones at him !!
And he still had the chic to make fun of how I went there !!

Haih.. but in the end he fecthed me back to the office la.. thank goodness, cos I started wondering how I was going to go home from there !!

So, the girl whom I interviewd was called Kam Su-Sze.. she in a way suggested to her mom that she wanted to do something to help raise funds for the children who were affected by the Tsunami..

So her mom came out with selling portcards that were designed according to whatever the little kid drew..

Not much of a story, but just a simple act of sympathy that came from a child of that age ! By the way, she's only 4 years old..

Man.. it was really siaoness !!

But it was truly a great experience la.. hehe ;p

Picture of the lil` kid ;)




Well.. today has been very tiring.. and nothing much happened today...

Saw Mun yue and Yar hwi also.. they came all the way from Sg Long and Cheras !!
Hehe, really great friends !! ;p

siaosiao @ 1:49 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com