wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Watson's Ambassador?

And so I attended the press conference on the appointment of Watson's Ambassador, Cheryl Samad !
Yea, they re-launched the outlet in KLCC as well , at the same time introducing a
2-minute infomercial thing..

Well the case is ;
Cheryl was my schoolmate, senior to me by four years.
The last time i saw her was almost 8 years ago !!
We went to the same school in Primary and Secondary.
Thinking that she wouldn't recognize me, she DID !
Hahahaha ;p I was surprised by her reaction !

She came over to us (few reporters) to welcome us before the P.C. started.
When I stood up to reach out for her hand to shake it, I asked :

WJ : Can you remember .. [me?]
(before I could even finish my sentence..)

CS : Yeah !! I can remember you !!
(with that, she gave me a BIG hug !)
It's been sooooo long !!
HOw have you been??
(with all the Ohh and Ahhhs )

Ahahha, it was really hillarious lah !

I was a lil' speechless, cos for a perosn in showbiz to remember their long lost friends, small chance la..

Hehe, but I'm glad that she remembered me ! She was like a 'Tai Kar che' to me last time when I was in Primary school ! ahhaha ;p

I can stiil remember her pat my head everytime I see her !!

She's a great gurl with lotsa talents !! hehehehe ;p

Haha, my heart is so overwhelmed !! to have met a long time friend who is in the showbiz, and is still herself !!

* Oh yea, saw Jien (you all should know who lah) and Ng Ping Ho (Director of Popiah Pictures a.k.a. KopiTiam) and I think Anne Low (producer) ;p

That's yesterday.

Today (2nd March 2005)

I interviewed her and had a long long chat at Starbucks in Bangsar Village, heehee =]
It was like work and catching up with an old friend ;)

We had fun laughing at each other's lives ! ahhaha =]
And I got my job done too ( which is to collect info to write a profile page on her)
The photographer, Kamarul, also had fun listening to the interviews and chatted along.. ahaha ;p

And i've finally got to know this photographer. Five photographers in The Sun, he's the last to speak to ! ahahh ;p

Quite friendly guy lah , hehe ;)

OK.. I'm exhausted already !!

Before I end, this a picture of her :



siaosiao @ 12:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com