wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Saturday, February 26, 2005

What Amy calls it - World's Stripey Stripes

Didn't go to church in the end.
Decided to take a break I guess..

Instead, I went out with Amy to have lunch at Cozy House at Great Eastern Mall ;)
So I had Beef Curry Noodles and shared a Claypot Taufoo with Amy.

So full til my stomach almost exploded !!

Then guess what we did??
First we went shopping at Barang-Barang. ( it's a furniture shop, antiques and stuff that sort)
ahahhaha, then ,We went shopping for bed sheets !! siao case !!

World's Stripey Stripes



Result : I didn't get anything, but Amy got something for herself and her brother !!

She was so excited 'til we went home and immediately fitted the sheets to her pillows and quilt ! She even did the sheets for her brother ! Rare sight man. (doing something for her brother ! ;p)

Which we then started playing with the computer ! as usual lah .

Cooked some Korean noodles (Nong Shin Neoguri Seafood Spicey !) and roast duck !!
Drank Japanese Green Tea to balance up the fats we ate into our tummies !!

PLay computer from 4 something til 6 something.. then she sent me home.
And Guess what? I left my Cellphone, Wallet and New pencil Box which we bought at Barang-Barang.

Yeap, typical me, leaving things around and forget about them..
Thankgoodness I have not forgotten my head ! hahaha ;p

Well, that's bout it for today =)
Cheers to all of you !!

siaosiao @ 10:39 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com