wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

For this whole month..

What have I been doing in with work?

Well, Just before Chinese New Year, I watched two movies for free !! But the f.o.c. had something that I had to do in return la.. that is to write a preview on it.

So i watched, Shall We Dance? and Seoul Raiders.





i used to wonder, how great a privilegde the reporters have to go for press screenings !! And now I finally get a chance to feel what they felt !!

[For those who are still blur, I'm with the Entertainment Department in The Sun]

After Chinese New Year, I had the opportunity to watch the new Singaporean movie by Jack Neo, I Do I Do



Later in the day which I when to interview Sharon Au and Jack Neo.. hehe ;p
But phone interview only lar..

Other than that, nothing much I guess.. got some more la.. but I cannot remember...

So when I remember, I'll jot it down here ! ahhah ;p

siaosiao @ 9:32 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com