wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm having a headache...

Yeap, I went for the press conference on the 12 Girl Band - a band of 12 girls (duhh)
who can play several Chinese Traditional Music Instruments ! Cool aye !

They are : very pretty indeed ! not to mention the skills they possess !! terre !!

Well, why am I having a headache? I think it's because of the cigarette smell !! Thanks to people who smoke in non-smoking area !!! man !!

those uncles la.. smoking during the press conference !! haiyoo.. then i had to go out in the sun.. I think that made my brains fry !! and therefore gave me a headache that lasted til now...

Ok then... i shall write about my past unposted entries...
Now? head needs to rest...

til then, toodleloo !! ;p

siaosiao @ 9:53 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com