wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, January 14, 2005

Woke up at 740am.
Went out with Stacia for our long-time-didn't-go-walk.

After that we went for breakfast. I had Roti telur and she had Tossai ;p

Then i went to the hospital wo visit my dad.. well, i'm glad to see him doing fine..
He looks livelylier than all the other days he's been when he was at home..

I'm so happy and glad that he's feeling better..
But i still hope that he'll be totally cured !

Father,
I want to continue to pray for dad..
Hope that You will help the doctors find the correct cure to his weird sickness..
I really hope to see my dad laughing and smiling once again..
In Jesus name I pray, AMEN ;)

After that, i went to KLCC to meet Amy and her Alvin (bro) for fun.. heehee

then , came back at 530pm.. teman my mom to the hospital again, to send dinner.

Well, my dad got a transfer to the rooms at the first class ward.. which i think has better ar circulation =]

I really hope that my dad will be comfartable there..

Continue to pray for my dad !

siaosiao @ 9:50 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com