wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, December 02, 2004

well, i've finally managed to stuff some Feature Writing notes into my brains..

And it seemed like as if there's so little to study !! sei lor.. i don't whether is it that i've really really finished studying, or whether there is still some more to study..

But i'm so tired lar.. feel like sotong lembik..

Today i finally stepped out of the house after two weeks of sitting in the house..
yea, wernjun?? sit in the house??

No choice ler.. who ask me fall sick..

Anyway, i went to Carrefour with my mom and brother.. then we went to Pasar Malam in Sri Rampai straight away !! heehee ;)

Guess i'm still not fit to walk so much ler.. i was practically trotting behind like a tortoise while my mom and brother walked so fast in front !! It wasn't as if they walking very fast, but it was just me that was walking like a snail...

I really do hope that i can recover fully soon and fast !! so that i can go out with all my friends.. since they're all back from overseas for holiday !!

Feel really excited to meet them !!!

So, continue to pray for me !! so that i can walk and run like normal again !!

;0)

siaosiao @ 11:12 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com