wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, December 03, 2004

Man..

I'm so worried for my exam tomorrow.. don't know how i will do..

I don't want to do too bad.. or else, i will have to work like a donkey, ant, or the most hardworking gurl in the universe !! To push up my CGPA..

Feature Writing is like.. i'm kinda clueless when it comes to writing..
The theoretical questions don't scare me too much.. but i'm really sacred for the article writing...

*sigh*

Father,

I pray that i would at least get a B+ for both my imporatnt subjects..so that my CGPA won't drop too low...

Help me remember all that i've studied...especially those press release thingies..

Pray all these in Jesus' name , AMEN !!

siaosiao @ 11:17 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com