wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

cOnfused... ;(

Me : i've already let go of al the ego i had in me to forgive her, but what did i
get in return? nothing but devastation and depression..

She : laughing away with our secondary school friends without acknowledging me
even though i've already stepped into her house..

Me : Feeling very hurt once again.. i was tearinf tears of joy because i've decided
to forgive her..but came back with tears or sadness :...(

She : i don't know if she felt anything at all...

Me : I cried when i hugged her..but she didn't..

She : didn't talk to me the whole night..hugged everyone but me..

I'm just, very very sad... pray for me... :...(

siaosiao @ 4:31 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com