wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Friday, December 10, 2004

today i had my moral paper.. haih.. so bodo la..

but managed to answer them anyway..

After exam, I went over to DSA ( Department of Students Affairs ) to confirm my lunch appointment with Miss Susanna. Turned out that she wasn't free..got some last minute errands to run.

So happened, i saw Kevin.. sakai fella.. in the end i made him walk me to PC block to do some stuff, and then made him eat lunch with me also !! ahhaha ;p also cos very long didn't see him already la.. managed to catch up a little ;p



also.. when i went for lunch at the 'mamak' nearby my uni, i bumped into Louis !! ahhahah, louis is from Petra Gospel Centre.. and that's somewhere in Cheras !!

I was so surprised until i pointed at him with a stoned face !! ahhahaha ;p

In reurn, I got a stoned face stare !! so funny man !! cos we both really did not ever think that we'd bump into each other there !! ahahhah ;p

It's really great.. being ab;e to meet so many people everyday !

siaosiao @ 9:17 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com