wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Thursday, December 30, 2004

so she called. . .

when i saw the number, i thought to myself, where have i seen this number?

yeah, i erased it from my phone two years back, so that i won't think of the bad thoughts whenever i see her name appear on my phone..

yea.. it was that bad.. it affected me that badly...

So i picked up my phone. I could hear her voice on the phone...

She said the usual stuff, like she'd be boarding the plane soon and all that.
She also told me to take care and stuff..

All in all , i feel weird.. yupp, very weird.

But for once, in these two years of no contact with her, she showed that she still remembers me. Is that good or bad?

???

siaosiao @ 10:04 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com