wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, November 15, 2004

Frappucino ??

Yeah !! heehee, i finally got to drink my coffee !!

Went to the Jaya Jusco near my house to buy grocerries to make Sushi. So we bought a tube of mayonese, seasoned seaweed, crabstick and Zuchinni.

Actually, the main purpose was to get my coffee !! ahahhahhah =]

So me, my brother and my mom went to Starbucks !! Ordered my Expresso Frappucino and Rhumba Frappucino for my bro..

The taste was simply yummmyyyy !! ahhahha, it's been a long time eversince the last time i drank Starbucks coffee.. (--,)

So, we came back after we bought everything. My mom started making her Pizza, and i started making my Sushi.. heehee ;p

And now, i'm so bloated.. brought some for Amy too !! Cos we made too much.. heehee ;p

My Sushi.. =)

siaosiao @ 10:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com