wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Monday, November 08, 2004

Saturday the 6th :

as usual, my mom would make me wake by 0830.. which is such a drag... it's always breakfast with my family on Saturdays.. cos that's when everyone's at home !! heehee =]

But by the time i woke up..my sister told me that they've decided not to go.. ish.. wasted my energy dragging myself out of bed..

then, i went to wake my brother up.. er.. i just somehow enjoy disturbing my brother, heehee.. disturb him while i still can !

So when he finally woke up, we both went downstairs to fnid out what was for breakfast.. but only found bread and Milo.. heehee, but better than nothing i guess? In the end i made microwaved nuggets for myself..6 pieces, some for my brother too !!

Suddenly, I realised that it was only 0900.. heehee, i wondered whether there was any cartoon programs on the television like i they used to have when i was in primary school !!

Hahhahahhahhaha !! there was !! my favourite Disney's & Looney Toons cartoons was on !! 6 pieces of nuggets and crazy cartoons to satisfy my early Saturday morning !! =)

And I watched Baby Looney Toons,some Disney's cartoon which i forgot the name of it.. Xiao Lin Showdown and a little bit of Dragonball GT !! yea.. i'm 20 years of age, but i just love watching cartoons.. it just reminds me of those times when i was in primary school, where i didn't even understand the meaning of business and worrying for anything !! just felt soooooooooo good lazin` around, switching from channel to channel watching CARTOONS !!

later in the morning, i went on-line for a while.. before i left for TTDI, i thought i'd empty my mailbox so that i won't have an overflowed mailbox when i come back on Sunday.. :)

Then, left for church at bout 1300 @ 1:00noon and got caught in the rain... it's been raining like cats and dogs for the pass few weeks !! not only in the evening and afternoons, but also in the morning !! Due to the extra downpours, everywhere in KL was flooded !! Causing mad jams on every road travelled by cars !!

It was TTDI's Video Award's Night !! so, YF only started at 1800 @ 600.. after the whole thing, i went straight for the reunion for the recent Shanghai trip people !! heehe, and had lots lots of fun talking nonsense, taking pictures and catching-up with friends !! =]

Finally, reached cheng-yi's house at bout 2300 @ 11pm .. blek.. I was so tired, but couldn't sleep yet.. so i ended up watching the televsion with cheng-yi forn while..hahha, bananas watching TVBS !! slept at 1:30am.. i think... *yawn*

siaosiao @ 12:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com