wHat God GavE mE tOday ?

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

yay !! I've finally completed my assignment !! yea, the yucky disgusting Newspaper Management assignment !!

I've never stayed back in uni for as long as today !! I sat in the computer lab for almost 5 hours !! my gosh ! staring at the computer `til my eyes had double vision seeing things..

by the time i made my way to the bus stop, it was already 7pm.. dark skies were already visible..and what's worse? it was raining.. Me and Sze Yuin had to walk in the rain..

Guess what??!! i thought i would be able to catch a bus in half an hours time, but the bus only came 1 hour later.. it was soooo dark everywhere that it really scared me, cos i was the only girl among the so many man waiting for the Putraline.. talk about effeciency !! haiyooooo ;p

anyway, when i reached the Wangsa Maju station, it was already 840pm.. and ir was still raining.. ish.. so i called home for transport.. heehee =]

FINALLY !! i'm home.. just ate dinner and had a nice bath :) ahh..... so refreshing !! heehee :)

by the way, side tracking a little, my brother's bicycle got stolen... ;( poor brother, he won't get to cycle for a while.. and my family is still wondering how the bicycle got stolen and when it got stolen?? *sigh* no more cycling for me , my bro and my dad... but dad wants to buy anew bicycle !! heehee, can't wait !! =)

siaosiao @ 10:41 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com